"Agile" Allan Kelly
I make digital development teams more effective and enhance delivery with agile approaches to reduce delay and risk while enhancing value.
I've been called aThought Leader but clients have a habit of calling me Agile Allan. Once upon a time I was a programmer, now I keep my programming hand in but I spend most of my time with team and managers, looking at processes and helping decide what the right thing is.
Right now I'm probably best known for my work onContinuous Digital: the agile alternative to projects - formerly known as #NoProjects.
I work flexible with a number of companies through my companySoftware Strategy Ltd providing Agile training, Agile coaching/consultancy and more general business advice for digital companies.
- What I do (or go direct to also agile consulting and agile training)
- Upcoming events and speaking engagements
- Past events and links to presentations, recordings, etc. (a long list)
- My history (more about me)
- I have a semi-monthly newsletter I publish for my company Software Strategy.
- And I am the creator of Retrospective Dialogue Sheets.
- Little Book of Requirements and User Stories
- Continuous Digital - the #NoProjects: Correcting Project Myopia - a work in progress available from LeanPub with updates
- Xanpan - buy the eBook on LeanPub or printed Xanpan book on Lulu, or good old Amazon
- Xanpan Appendix
- Business Patterns for Software Developers is now available and can be purchased from the publishers (John Wiley & Sons), Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com (the best for reviews), Ozon and other sites. Earlier versions of these patterns are can be read on this site under business patterns.
- Changing Software Development: Learning to be Agile was published by John Wiley and Sons in January 2008.
Business Patterns for Software Developers micro-site
Also.... Agile Reader is a mini-book intended for attendees on Software Strategy training courses. It is not in its 3rd edition and is available in printed or e-book formats
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Design Patterns
- Technical aspects of software development;
- Encapsulated Context design pattern was included in Pattern Languages of Program Design (volume 5)
My blog allan's blog is here.
Moving, the content on this site will soon be moving to http://www.allankellyassociates.co.uk/ - and the domain name allankelly.net will also be pointing there.
e-mail me at email@example.com or follow me on Twitter, @allankelly.net.