"Agile" Allan Kelly
I am a Software Consultant based in London specialising in Agile approaches to software and business - including continuous delivery and lean. My focus is on the business side of the software development - process and needs. To do this often means addressing the technical side, I am fortunate to have a number of very talented associates who help with specific technologies.
I've been called a Thought Leader and a Contrarian but clients have a habit of calling me Agile Allan.
See me live? - check out my upcoming presentations
- What I do (or go direct to also agile consulting and agile training)
- Upcoming events and speaking engagements
- Past events and links to presentations, recordings, etc. (a long list)
- My history (more about me)
- I have a semi-monthly newsletter I publish for my company Software Strategy.
- And I am the creator of Retrospective Dialogue Sheets.
- Little Book of Requirements and User Stories, my latest book
- Xanpan - buy the eBook on LeanPub or printed Xanpan book on Lulu, or good old Amazon
- Xanpan Appendix
- Stream Based Development - a work in progress
- Business Patterns for Software Developers is now available and can be purchased from the publishers (John Wiley & Sons), Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com (the best for reviews), Ozon and other sites. Earlier versions of these patterns are can be read on this site under business patterns.
- Changing Software Development: Learning to be Agile was published by John Wiley and Sons in January 2008.
Business Patterns for Software Developers micro-site
Also.... Agile Reader is a mini-book intended for attendees on Software Strategy training courses. It is not in its 3rd edition and is available in printed or e-book formats
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Design Patterns
- Technical aspects of software development;
- Encapsulated Context design pattern was included in Pattern Languages of Program Design (volume 5)
My blog allan's blog is here.
e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter, @allankelly.net.